I'm Emma, but some people call me Immy. I'm 29 and have been on a weightloss journey for nearly 2 y

My photo
Im Emma, This is just my space where i can write about the things i enjoy and love. Fashion & Beauty & Food.

Thursday 28 February 2013

Loreal Feria

Lilac Loreal Feria Review

Finally done it and plucked up the courage to dye my hair with this Loreal Feria toner. So the toner comes with gloves which are sooo small and i ended up nearly ripping them trying to get them on! The bottle it quite big, bigger than i expected which is always good,although i could of done with more as my hair is so thick.
So once i applied the toner i combed it through is it was covered evenly. Then wait 15 minutes although i waited about 30 minutes i always add on extra time to when dying hair
After 30 minutes i rinsed it off and then shampooed it as well, the feeling after you've dried it is really nice and smooth.
The overall finish was ok not as lilac as i thought it would be but more of a ashy blonde colour with hints of lilac, i quite like it, i didnt want a bold lilac anyway. I do feel like i could of left it a bit longer than 30 minutes just for a bit more lilac colour.
Heres some pictures of before and after and during.









16 comments:

  1. This has give it a lovely pastel wash :)

    Dusterknuckles | Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are GORGE! And you sorta look like Lily Melrose (LLYMLRS.com) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhhh thankyou so much, and I wish I looked like lily Melrose!!!
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. Trust me try it, it will wash out! I will check out your outfit post :-)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turned out pretty!!
    PS. I'm hosting a Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog, come by and check it out if you get a chance!!
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, it looks fantastic! And if you say it will wash out, I might consider giving it a try;-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I've washed my hair twice since I've done it now and it's nearly washed out :-( rubbish! Xx

      Delete
  6. It really doesn't come out with much colour !!! I think it needed to left on longer. I am confused with what the difference between toner and dye is !!
    Your blog is looking really cute - if you have time check out mine: www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk. Maybe we can follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only just noticed I haven't put a before picture in this! The fool I am! Haha! I'll check out your blog :-) xxx

      Delete
  7. Oh ive been dying to try one of these out, looks lovely even though its subtle x

    http://thedaintybones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :-) yeah try it, I bought the pink pastel one too :-) xx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thankyou! But its all washed out now, after 2 washes! :( xx

      Delete
  9. You're sooo beautiful absolutely lovin the lilac xx

    ReplyDelete