I'm Emma, but some people call me Immy. I'm 29 and have been on a weightloss journey for nearly 2 y

My photo
Im Emma, This is just my space where i can write about the things i enjoy and love. Fashion & Beauty & Food.

Monday 25 February 2013

Clean Brushes!


Boring Monday!

So on a boring Monday afternoon with no work for the week, i decided it was about time i cleaned my makeup brushes as i don't think i ever have since i got them! My bad i know!
So i just wanted to share with you how i done this.
I had about 8 brushes to clean and oh my god you don't realise how dirty and filled up with makeup they really are. So i started of by adding a tiny bit of shampoo into the palm of my hand then adding a little for of hot water into my hand, then rub the brush about in the palm of your hand and you will see the makeup come off instantly.
Try to hold the brush facing down from the tap as you don't want the water to run down into the brush. 
Then leave the brushes to dry on a towel or tea towel in my case.
Hope this was helpful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment