I'm Emma, but some people call me Immy. I'm 29 and have been on a weightloss journey for nearly 2 y

My photo
Im Emma, This is just my space where i can write about the things i enjoy and love. Fashion & Beauty & Food.

Sunday 20 March 2016

Healthyish snacks :)



So we all get hungry for a quick snack between meals! I used to find when I got home from work from when dinner used to be, that was the time I would usually feel peckish and need a snack to keep me going. Back in my heavier days I used to snack on bags of crips and biscuits......Not good!!

So loosing weight and trying to keep it off, snacking on the right things is a key way to keep the weight off. So I try to keep snacking down to a minimum, and if I have to have to eat sometime to keep me ticking over here's the snacks I will tend to go for.

1. Usually go for a cream cracker or two, just plain ones they seem to keep my cravings at bay for a little while if i'm waiting for dinner.

2. Frozen grapes are a great idea for healthy snack, infact you can do this with most fruits, I just find grapes the most satisfiying to eat. As they take so long to eat it feels like you've eaten loads, which again makes you feel full.

3. I always used to have a pudding after dinner this is something I do miss and do have from time to time. My choice for a pudding these days if I have to have one, is ceareal. Usually go for coco pops as then I get the taste for something chocolatey.

4. If you feel you must have a chocolate bar, and believe me i've had those times! I mean when a girl needs chocolate she needs it!!!! I always go for a small 2 finger Kit Kat or a Curly Wurly. They were always the healthier less pointed chocolate option on the weight watcher plan so that's what I stuck with.

5. Going to the cinema and really really want a snack, well instead of going for a bag of pic n mix or a massive bag of chocolates, go for some popcorn.
You can get all different falavours these days, sweet, salt, sour cream and chive, I even saw pulled pork the other day!


Let me know you're healthy snacks as I would love to know what other people are snacking on when their cravings kick in?!

No comments:

Post a Comment