I'm Emma, but some people call me Immy. I'm 29 and have been on a weightloss journey for nearly 2 y

My photo
Im Emma, This is just my space where i can write about the things i enjoy and love. Fashion & Beauty & Food.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

BEAUTY WANTS!

This weeks beauty WANTS!!


1. Vegas Volt by Mac £14


                             
2. Daniel Sandler Radiant Sheen - Illuminating Face Powder




















3. All that glitters by Mac








4. l'oreal telescopic mascara
















6 comments:

  1. Vegas volt looks so lovely xx

    ide love if you checked my blog! xx 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im currently in a bidding war on ebay to get it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Vegas Volt looks like such a pretty colour!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. luuuurve MAC lipstick!

    Be great if you could check out my two latest sports luxe outfit posts. Which is your favourite? beauty post on BOY London | Sports Luxe Outfit 1 OR Celine Paris | Sports Luxe Outfit 2 ?

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want vegas volt so badly! It will look amazing for summer! x

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vegas Volt looks like a lovely shade and I love L'Oreal Telescopic!
    Chloe xx
    http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete