I'm Emma, but some people call me Immy. I'm 29 and have been on a weightloss journey for nearly 2 y

My photo
Im Emma, This is just my space where i can write about the things i enjoy and love. Fashion & Beauty & Food.

Monday 28 July 2014

Top Lip Picks

All time fav Lipsticks!



From the top left...

Collection cream puff Cotton Candy
Sleek Papaya Punch
Bourjois Hot Pepper
Nars Heat Wave
Mac Vegas Volt
Rimmel 101

My most recent addition to the my already oversized lipstick collection is the Bourjois Hot Pepper. Im so impressed with it staying power! I wore it on a night out with the girls last weekend and was amazed i didnt have to top it up at all! The colour pigment is amazing so bright so may have to purchase the other shades! Let me know if you've tried the other colours!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment